2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

He looks at times like he has just taken up the sport, like everyone else I’m worried with the lack of goals and this was highlighted by many before the season started that we don’t have anyone in the team/squad that you would guarantee 10 goals this season,no forward,midfielder and how many really clear cut chances has DCL missed in 20 games how many quality balls have been put in the box in just the last 2games alone, I know he has missed some that he should have put away but let’s not make out he’s getting 4-5 sitters every game.
Did I???? Don't remember saying that...remind me.

Did I???? Don't remember saying that...remind me.
Didn’t mean you in particular it just seems like people think we’re creating 15 quality chances every game all on a plate for the forwards none of the wide players or full backs are creating quality in any games the goal today great finish as it was but that came form a hopefull ball just whacked into the box

He’s missed some chances, but it must be a sole destroying existence just having the ball booted to you with your back to goal for 70 minutes before you’re replaced by someone to endure the same treatment. Is Dyche thinking he’s going to score a header from 30 yards out with his back to goal? It’s really negative attacking football.