2023/24 Beto

I knew our scoring a late point winning goal against Spurs would quickly be topped by conceding last minute in the immediate weeks. Everton that.

Basically the manager is brain dead.

I knew our scoring a late point winning goal against Spurs would quickly be topped by conceding last minute in the immediate weeks. Everton that.

Basically the manager is brain dead.

Showed more than DCL in his yet again cameo role. Not even enough time to warm up in most of his games this season. At least he gets in dangerous positions unlike DCL

DCL is garbage mate!

I can agree that he seems to get in more dangerous positions than DCL, but Beto cant even hit the target, never mind score. It’s a bit of an issue for a striker!

DCL is garbage mate!

I can agree that he seems to get in more dangerous positions than DCL, but Beto cant even hit the target, never mind score. It’s a bit of an issue for a striker!
Agree. Not stating Beto is our answer....but we certainly know DCL ain't so no problem with giving beto a few starts to see if he is capable of adapting

DCL is garbage mate!

A striker that creates opportunities but is terrible at finishing them vs a striker that doesn’t create many opportunities and is below average at finishing them.

We’re truly spoiled for choice.