Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s a shame we blew it

BUT, a point away at Brighton is hardly a terrible result in the grand scheme of things

If we actually do get some points back then we’ve got a real chance now

Onwards Evertonians!
But it is a terrible result being 1-0 up against ten men in the last minutes of the game... it's a simple thing, keep the ball away from your box

That’s a good point regardless. Referees clearly imagined 9 minutes of injury time. We can’t keep throwing these games away and that’s all on the players. Twice in stoppage time Harrison cost us that, first with that crap effort of a clearance for their goal, just take it down and boot it and then with that clear chance.

I’ll say it until I’m blue in the face, it’s clear as day that Dyche isn’t the problem here, week after week we see the players letting him down. They’re miles better than us and we were leading in the 95th minute. Some of these players need a wake up call.

I do not understand how we allowed them to doninate the ball and come onto us with 10 men. After Gilmour got sent off we somehow even gasher than when they had 11 men. All we had ro do was keep hold of the ball and pass ot about to tire them out....That feels very much like 2 points lost. Gash!