New Everton Stadium Discussion

Been shown around this week. Absolutely fabulous.
The terracing is fairly steep. It shocked me how steep to be fair.
Told 23 bars in the stadium including corporate.
PV panels on the roof as well.
Lang O Rourke have done a great job so far.
The concourses have loads of space for bars and eating areas etc.its massive.
The plaza area is having the blocks put down now and some have been cemented in between blocks. Most of that still to be done.
Pump house was totally re built and the job looks amazing.
Not sure what that’s going to be yet. Could be a cafe or bar.
Not sure on the parking yet. Asked about the transport but things have gone quiet on that score.
I look at that place and the mess we are in as a club but there is no way we don’t get sorted eventually. The glass is normally half empty for me so trying to look on the positive side.
Also well done to Noggsy and the guys for all the fantastic videos. Your all a credit to the fans.

Been shown around this week. Absolutely fabulous.
The terracing is fairly steep. It shocked me how steep to be fair.
Told 23 bars in the stadium including corporate.
PV panels on the roof as well.
Lang O Rourke have done a great job so far.
The concourses have loads of space for bars and eating areas etc.its massive.
The plaza area is having the blocks put down now and some have been cemented in between blocks. Most of that still to be done.
Pump house was totally re built and the job looks amazing.
Not sure what that’s going to be yet. Could be a cafe or bar.
Not sure on the parking yet. Asked about the transport but things have gone quiet on that score.
I look at that place and the mess we are in as a club but there is no way we don’t get sorted eventually. The glass is normally half empty for me so trying to look on the positive side.
Also well done to Noggsy and the guys for all the fantastic videos. You’re all a credit to the fans.
Thanks for sharing 👌
Better to be positive, once complete we look a different proposition for investment in my opinion. Judging by our season ticket waiting list and the undoubted demand for tickets at the new stadium it will change the game from a commercial perspective.

If I was Moshiri I’d be cancelling the sale, buckle in and give the fans some certainty as in the long run this football club will be worth a lot more than it is today.

Thanks for sharing 👌
Better to be positive, once complete we look a different proposition for investment in my opinion. Judging by our season ticket waiting list and the undoubted demand for tickets at the new stadium it will change the game from a commercial perspective.

If I was Moshiri I’d be cancelling the sale, buckle in and give the fans some certainty as in the long run this football club will be worth a lot more than it is today.
Couldn’t agree more mate.

Always though the barrel section would be a uniform finish / colour, basically a steel looking barrel across its entire length.
Not sure how I feel about the stripe effect (not that it detracts from the overall magnificence of it)
IMG_6988.jpeg

Also looks like Gana has been on site for some shooting practice by the state of the glazing.
IMG_6987.jpeg

Watch tons of these drone vids and its so exciting to see it coming along.
Would love to see more vids of the inside but guess only the club can post those.

Thanks to all who film it for us.

Enjoy peeps 💙

That's the best exterior drone vid out there so far. The lap around the clock was nice & the good look at the west stand terrace was ace but then you went to town. I think I've watched nearly every single stadium build video there is out there so for you to be able to capture it in a way nobody else has was honestly stunning. Bravo 👏 & thank you for your time & effort.