6 + 2 Point Deductions

I've actually had job interviews where I've come a close second despite going full Ben Swain on Paxman in The Thick of It.

This man came fourth..... though I guess it helps being shoehorned in by the red cartel. Richard Scudamore always came across as a slimy git tbh, but he's Solomon the Wise compared to this fupping clown.

No doubt in my mind that the level of referee match fixing has increased hugely since Masters came in. He’s a paid for chump by the ‘big clubs’ (to use his own terminology for how he sees teams in the league)

That's a thought. When does it get to the point where the appeals board going in Everton's favour makes them look better?

They might be threatened and cajoled by Masters et al, but they have this opportunity to distance themselves from this corruption and be seen as a force for good.

Masters: "Uphold the -10 or I'll mucking ruin you!"
Panel: "Says the man who has the DCMS on his ass and will probably be gone within 2 months... we're not the ones under the microscope mate."

It's a rat's nest, and when they have a taste for flesh, they begin to eat each other.
Yeah, it'd be good to see something like that unfold - but I'm being very cautious about falling into wishful thinking.

Ultimately, it all depends on internal Premier League politics - and we don't really know what the ebb and flow is there.

Yeah, it'd be good to see something like that unfold - but I'm being very cautious about falling into wishful thinking.

Ultimately, it all depends on internal Premier League politics - and we don't really know what the ebb and flow is there.
The way I see it there has to have been something of a culture shift, even without our silk's handiwork: Around 6 months ago, I'd wager it was very pro-cartel. But now, with:

1) The neutral backlash from the -10
2) Political pressure
3) DCMS committee on 16th Jan (2 weeks before appeal) and Masters' solid 2/10 performance

It's hard to imagine everyone thinking the same way. These are some of the biggest corporate shysters around, and not one of them didn't bend the rules or piss on someone to get where they are today.

That makes it very difficult to imagine them sticking together like some bizarre 100% loyal anti-Everton wolfpack. If anyone sees an opportunity to rise above their peers - even if it involves backing Everton - they will take it.

If just two members of the appeals panel go down that route, we get our 10 back.

Not a good day for Li Tie today. Back pages will be plastered in that negative news. Great timing....NOT
Reminds me somewhat of back in the early sixties when we bought Tony Kay from sheff wed he was allegedly
Involved in match fixing at wed but Everton seemed to take all the flak & and we also lost a top footballer
Sounds familiar in some ways

ec32964ad9bf920890555b46b1e46bf1.gif
Gotta love the one with the cat added to it as well. lol

giphy.gif

And there was me thinking a 10 point penalty was harsh! They won't let him see the light of day again!
The really weird thing is other fans commenting on this and somehow linking it to us?!?! I’m like when the heck is this going to stop, right now we are the most evilest vilest club to ever exist in some peoples eyes. The damage that has been done here, by the incompetent people running the club, the premier league, and those in the media is huge. The protections being offered to others who have probably done far worse is disgusting.

The really weird thing is other fans commenting on this and somehow linking it to us?!?! I’m like when the heck is this going to stop, right now we are the most evilest vilest club to ever exist in some peoples eyes. The damage that has been done here, by the incompetent people running the club, the premier league, and those in the media is huge. The protections being offered to others who have probably done far worse is disgusting.
Your not wrong. It seems that kicking Everton while we are down is everyone's favourite sport at the moment...