News of Ex Players

Some cracking goals in there, for his open play goals, he always seemed to have space on the edge of the area.

Still a horrible arrogant manager though.
I'd forgotten what an unbelievable player he was. Two European cups among his honours list. His goalscoring would shame most of our strikers in the past 30 years.

Martinez inherited a great team with the additions of Barry, Mcarthy, Delefeou (sp) and Lukaku, probably the last decent, balanced squad we’ve had. Still think we’ve never really recovered from his horrific second and third season
Spot on. That side, that particular season was superb.

What a finisher Lukaku was, made goals out of nothing. Struggled with basic hold up play at times (though he dine alright on that Barry goal tbf) but boy could he slot for fun.

Spot on. That side, that particular season was superb.

What a finisher Lukaku was, made goals out of nothing. Struggled with basic hold up play at times (though he dine alright on that Barry goal tbf) but boy could he slot for fun.
Remember first watching him play for us, at West Ham maybe? Thought he would go on to Haaland levels. I mean he’s still had some career but think it could have been more.

Remember first watching him play for us, at West Ham maybe? Thought he would go on to Haaland levels. I mean he’s still had some career but think it could have been more.

Yep, I think we seen the best of him. Once he bulked up at Utd he was never going to impress there. I know he done well at Inter but he was so sharp with us.