6 + 2 Point Deductions

so we have 12 games left

5 against liverpool united chelsea newcastle and arsenal

now im really really really really thinking if we don’t get 6 back it’s curtains

we’ve got the hardest run in

We still have Luton, forest , sheff utd, burnley and Brentford ….

This is where we will decide our fate … I’m not confident to be honest …

I think this thread should be locked until the decision is officially made public.

Today alone has seen 30+ pages of everyone going round and round in ever decreasing circles when it is abundantly clear that no decision has been finalised.
None of the top-line journalists have a clue as to what the decision will be… and tomorrow will probably see another 20+ pages of largely nothing posted.

Honestly folks, all this wailing and gnashing of teeth is doing nobody any good.

Yes, we’re all concerned about the eventual outcome and further possible sanction via the second charge but, and I know it’s easy to say this… take some time off from all the guesswork and give your blood pressure a break.

I think this thread should be locked until the decision is officially made public.

Today alone has seen 30+ pages of everyone going round and round in ever decreasing circles when it is abundantly clear that no decision has been finalised.
None of the top-line journalists have a clue as to what the decision will be… and tomorrow will probably see another 20+ pages of largely nothing posted.

Honestly folks, all this wailing and gnashing of teeth is doing nobody any good.

Yes, we’re all concerned about the eventual outcome and further possible sanction via the second charge but, and I know it’s easy to say this… take some time off from all the guesswork and give your blood pressure a break.
Are you new to GOT?

Training in a premier league squad definitely improves players who aren’t used to those levels. You can get experience from more than just match day.

Also, hope we see more of them before the end of the season but remains to be seen. Chermiti aside (bit of an unknown) I’d definitely be playing them all more if I picked the team.

Generally though the longer someone is Ina nd around Everton the more useless and injured they become

Maybe we like the misery

I have to agreeeith you, I been taking a break from Everton with always being in work, but 2 days ago I logged back in to this forum and I’ve literally been refreshing this thread every 2-5 minutes, before that I didn’t even think or care about the deduction and now it’s never off my mind and annoying me, so yeah I think I take a break again

Good shout Andy, let's head over to the 777 thread and have a meltdown in that one instead ;)

Good shout Andy, let's head over to the 777 thread and have a meltdown in that one instead ;)
Well, at least there’s a whole pile of information about 777 that’s been revealed and possibly more to come… and that’s reasonable to debate.

Going round and round over a decision that’s clearly not been finalised in madness.

Some of it is comedy gold.
Lock nothing!

Or. It's a good release valve for people 🤷‍♂️ somewhere for people to vent, or make light of the situation.