6 + 2 Point Deductions

I mean, it's taken a bit longer than I expected but it's not INCONCEIVABLE is it that they are still deliberating.

The initial verdict took longer than this, I didn't think it would take as long for the appeal verdict but if there's a pretty comprehensive re-write going on (and let's hope so) it's not totally inconceivable it would take the same amount of time as the first one.

People in redrow houses shouldn't throw stones.

Club confirmed to the FAB there is no timetable at all to hear this verdict. So anything else we've heard from the media has been pure speculation.

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 16.05.06.png

I mean, it's taken a bit longer than I expected but it's not INCONCEIVABLE is it that they are still deliberating.

The initial verdict took longer than this, I didn't think it would take as long for the appeal verdict but if there's a pretty comprehensive re-write going on (and let's hope so) it's not totally inconceivable it would take the same amount of time as the first one.

Joe Anderson on our defence team

fa5.jpg

About 33% of our season we will have played with this hanging over our head since we were charged.

13 games (and counting), not including cup games.

How can you be in a competition where you are charged, you appeal the decision but are still waiting after 30% of the season has passed?

How doesn't that decision get fast tracked so that financially the club doesn't suffer (as I forecasting what League we'll be in, losing potential sponsorship clients, uncertainty around signings), the fans suffer, the players suffer and the clubs reputation suffers.

It's absolutely scandalous that it's taken this long and still no answer.

13 League games and counting with a potential docked 10 points hanging over your head.

Shameful from the PL

Well when even Joe Anderson has more of a clue than the PL, then you know the PL are a pile of excrement.

* Swings in
* checks thread
* fume level average = still no news
* swings out.

GOT is my news source now, even for deaths. I let you lot filter out the clickbait from normal media outlets.. Even if you reduce it by 1% its better than nothing. If ww3 happens, I'll see it here first.

Knighthood for Danny, I say.
He'll get a 10 point deduction like the rest of us.

So why punish the fans?

Based on nothing other than my own belief I think the delay is more positive than negative.

I think that if the decision was just one of endorsing the original verdict with no mitigation they we may by now.

The fact that it is taking longer I am hoping means the decision is much more difficult and they need to be careful their decision is bullet proof in case it ends up in the courts.

I would be sceptical about the panel being in cahoots with the PL about sanctions as that would be very murky waters for everybody.