6 + 2 Point Deductions

Exactly.

Which makes you think they won’t change anything on the second appeal for us and first for Forest to make it easier for themselves.

Personally think they'll lower the punishments to stop all these hearings as it's disrupting the league.

We'll get points back now. Both us and Forest will then get fines/transfer bans so no one appeals by the end of the season.

Just to say I think it’s rubbish that something like this is dragged out not just for the football club and players, but not what is talked about is the impact on the fans who live and breathe the club having this hang over there.

They should take a look at here and other social media to see how then arbitrary nonsense impacts real people’s lives. It’s the fans themselves they’ve meant to be serving as custodians of the game, they’ve hugely let them down in this instance.

On the plus side I’d say it’s more likely there’s points coming back by the delay. If it was a straight forward rejection then the swift answer would have been given.

Hang on in there and no matter what don’t forget the contempt the PL has for fans. They need to be chased out even if Everton got 20 points back.
You feeling well? Best post you have ever posted

They've had to sign off on everything these last few years haven't they? Maybe that's the delay. How can they punish us for financial losses that they've signed off on?
Been this for me from the start, i have not followed in detail. Surely we have them over a barrel on this in legal terms as well other stuff we are not even aware of.

There is no way in hell that a points deduction AFTER the end of the season will be allowed to stand.

Can you imagine the outcry/fury/shock/etc. If they tried to??

A points deduction after season end would have to be applied to the following season.
I think this is even more concerning than Everton's current situation/appeal; there is potential for one of the biggest disasters in football history and a fallout like we've never seen if a team is relegated to a courtroom in the middle of the summer, maybe during the Euros?! It's just insanity what Richard Masters has done to the Premier League.

There is absolutely no way in hell that a points deduction AFTER the end of the season will be allowed to stand.

Can you imagine the outcry/fury/shock/etc etc if they tried to!!

I think a points deduction after season end would have to be applied to the following season.

Points/punishment will be done with about 4 games left of the season.

The appeals decision are after the league has finished.

How this effects the following season I've no idea. Cos if you're relegated because of a points deduction, you don't get points back to then stay in the league.

It's why I think they're not going to hit clubs with points now.

There is absolutely no way in hell that a points deduction AFTER the end of the season will be allowed to stand.

Can you imagine the outcry/fury/shock/etc etc if they tried to!!

I think a points deduction after season end would have to be applied to the following season.
I think the issue is that initial verdicts will come before the end of the season but the appeals won’t get completed until after, possibly long after at the pace we’re seeing.

The PL has deadlines for relegation to be formally ratified and if a team has a points deduction that’s still under appeal what happens then? There’s a potential scenario where a team gets back points on appeal that should then keep them up, but it’s too late under the rules to “de-relegate” them. And then all hell breaks loose in the courts.

Has someone hacked this account, That's quite a normal post lol
1000020987.jpg

I think the issue is that initial verdicts will come before the end of the season but the appeals won’t get completed until after, possibly long after at the pace we’re seeing.

The PL has deadlines for relegation to be formally ratified and if a team has a points deduction that’s still under appeal what happens then? There’s a potential scenario where a team gets back points on appeal that should then keep them up, but it’s too late under the rules to “de-relegate” them. And then all hell breaks loose in the courts.
Should be happening now with our current BS. The pl have opened a can of worms and have no idea how to close it again. If we get a second punishment we should wait the maximum amount of time before lodging an appeal and then drown them in paperwork that will take a commission a month to go through.