6 + 2 Point Deductions

No announcement this week as the Jim Ratcliffe wankfest continues in the sports media.
Doesn't worry me in the slightest, done very little at Nice, I think it will be a lot of huff and puff but I don't see Utd catching the others anytime soon. They are only a big club on paper these days imo, the first team is miles away from their peers.

Doesn't worry me in the slightest, done very little at Nice, I think it will be a lot of huff and puff but I don't see Utd catching the others anytime soon. They are only a big club on paper these days imo, the first team is miles away from their peers.

Yep, you have to create a culture before you can start competing at the top. City and the rs have done it, Arteta is trying to do something similar at Arsenal, the mancs are miles away from having anything like that again.

Richard Masters lives in Beaconsfield so I hope Andy Burnham is planning a “weekend break” down there to see him face to face.
A trial by drubbing incident would work on so many levels. Sorted in 3 rounds.

Next up netanyahu vs gaza's top boi. Again over within the hour ...

Next day we all know where we stand who's who and who owns what

ok so would our silk feller be able to argue it was for the ground and not to sign KDB?

and either way this is wrong the points they’ve took our wrong we know they are guna change the rules so do what’s right first!

and this meeting with all clubs is this to say they are changing it?

imagine who ever is they’re for us “hi me mate we took your points but wee are guns change it so it don’t happen “soz