6 + 2 Point Deductions

Yep. Stopped reading most posts about a week ago. Just scroll through now, reading the occasional comment, but mainly looking for linked articles from any journo's who might start getting the world out a touch early

On;y so many times a man can read @MikeH72 saying we should get all our points back only for somebody to say we won't get them all back. No offence like, mike, but could swear I've read that conversation about 2445 times now.

Believe me, it’s giving me even more of a headache typing it.

This is getting farcical now, whether it is his fault or not Masters has exposed himself as at the very least appearing out of his depth, and this dragging on reflects poorly on him.
Is there any part of this whole saga that reflects well on him? I can't wait for the next time he's hauled in front of the Sport Committee again. Especially after he refused to share those meeting minutes as requested by Dame Caroline Dinenage.

OK. Based on what precedent? It's the EPL and I doubt they actually pander to such semantics as a global brand, despite all our well founded concern about its professionalism
Mate, I have no idea when it's getting released, nor do I pretend to.
It was a question about the release timing, plus some off the cuff comment about the league not wanting to release it before an impacted team's match.

Is there any part of this whole saga that reflects well on him? I cant wait for the next time he'shauled infront of the Sport Committee again. Especiallyafter he refused to share those meeting minutes as requested by Dame Caroline Dinenage.
I'd imagine there will be alot of lobbying behind closed doors to prevent Masters having to appear again.

The club were confident it wouldn't have been a points deduction. When we were right in a relegation battle they were looking at spending big on players knowing full well that we would be breaking the rules. They thought it was more important to buy players and secure safety with a slap on the wrist the likely punishment. In the end they didn't spend big anyway. But the club never thought we would get anywhere near a points deduction, nevermind 10.

Which players did we "spend big" on when we were in the relegation zone?