New Everton Stadium Discussion

I think simply the fact that we’re in a new stadium will lift the atmosphere automatically, at least for the first 6 months or so anyway. There is nothing to be gained by remaining at Goodison. Like I said, it’s a straight up disadvantage. Opposition players must absolutely love playing there.
Having an extra nearly 15,000 inside the new place will help. Also having specifically designed the roof to keep the noise in will help. Totally agree about Goodison. Sorry if it offends, but I can't wait to leave it. It's a dump and I just associate it now with failure (I'm early 60's, been going regularly since the mid 70's).

Couldn't get to the game last night due to work commitments, managed to fly my drone mid game and wanted to capture some crowd noise to go with it.
I honestly thought the game had been abandoned as I walked up. Walking along Goodison Road, you could literally hear a pin drop.
Ended up going with some music on the footage instead

The atmosphere was very subdued last night people were jumping on every mistake by the players obviously fans have the right to criticise but it's counter productive.
We have to stick together as by turning on the players it is just playing into the hands of Masters and his cronies the delay in an announcement is definitely having an effect and I am convinced it is deliberate.
They want us down so let's not do the job for them.

Couldn't get to the game last night due to work commitments, managed to fly my drone mid game and wanted to capture some crowd noise to go with it.
I honestly thought the game had been abandoned as I walked up. Walking along Goodison Road, you could literally hear a pin drop.
Ended up going with some music on the footage instead
I blame the Street End mate.

Can`t get excited for a stadium that has been a mill stone around our neck when we are drowning... the stadium will cause us to be relegated, that is why we failed P&S.

Yes in the future it might be good for us, but that is IF we stay in the PL and 777 don`t sell it for us to become tenants.

Can see 777 selling it to save their own group more than Everton..........

Can`t get excited for a stadium that has been a mill stone around our neck when we are drowning... the stadium will cause us to be relegated, that is why we failed P&S.

Yes in the future it might be good for us, but that is IF we stay in the PL and 777 don`t sell it for us to become tenants.

Can see 777 selling it to save their own group more than Everton..........
Not allowed to sell it, that has been discussed quite a lot in here. Something in the legal documents that states the club has to own the stadium.

The stadium only made us breach because they changed the rules around such things.