6 + 2 Point Deductions

If we're literally only appealing the severity of the punishment then there's absolutely no way that we're getting all the points back anyway..
But if we are appealing that the mitigating factors weren’t given fair consideration and they decide that actually Ukraine or whatever should have been allowed. Then that immediately puts us back in line and any punishment can’t stand as we were under the limit.

If we're literally only appealing the severity of the punishment then there's absolutely no way that we're getting all the points back anyway..
We called the whole thing a joke and appealed against the entire thing plus the prejudice of certain people on the group, we want the entire thing thrown out so we see

We are literally probably going to go through the same thing again in a month. so we have/will practically have spend 6months with the deduction/problem whatever you call it hanging over us, in a season that we all know without the deduction where we would have near enough have stuttered to safety already

1a8a53dffb0a6c9840cbcb2622a749f5.gif

Am I the only person who thinks our appeal will get thrown out and we will get nothing back? The majority seem to think we will get points back, I just can't see it and if the Premier league were in any doubt surely there wouldn't of issued the second charge?
Hopefully I am wrong and the majority are right but I think it is highly unlikely

Am I the only person who thinks our appeal will get thrown out and we will get nothing back? The majority seem to think we will get points back, I just can't see it and if the Premier league were in any doubt surely there wouldn't of issued the second charge?
Hopefully I am wrong and the majority are right but I think it is highly unlikely

No you’re not, and you’re not the only person to fail to give an explanation or reason that’s led you to that conclusion either.