6 + 2 Point Deductions

Don't want people to read too much into this, but I had a dhal soup for my lunch that was absolutely delicious. I know the chef at my work restaurant well and asked if he had any left, and if so I'd buy it and take it home for the weekend.

He did have some left, he has potted it up for me and let me have it for FREE! What I get from this is either:

(a) I have used all the good luck up and we're getting no points back; or
(b) We are are on a little run of good luck and are getting some points back.

I'll leave you to decide which you think it is.
(b)

Is the league going to try and PR themselves out of this or are they waiting for a strategic time to release it? Either way it’s on brand for them to hold us hostage while they try to clean up the mess they made.

16/11 we get docked 10 points
1/12 we lodge an appeal
31/1 Appeal is heard.
Since then crickets.
No sense of urgency from the PL and an opaque process where we don’t even know the makeup of the Apoeals committee. Rumours that a decision is due today, but not forthcoming. To say this procedure is a disgrace is putting it mildly. We now know that Forest’s case will be heard on 15/4. If the EFC case is anything to go by any appeal is unlikely to be heard before 4/7 and a verdict rendered before 15/7 and counting. This really is outrageous.

16/11 we get docked 10 points
1/12 we lodge an appeal
31/1 Appeal is heard.
Since then crickets.
No sense of urgency from the PL and an opaque process where we don’t even know the makeup of the Apoeals committee. Rumours that a decision is due today, but not forthcoming. To say this procedure is a disgrace is putting it mildly. We now know that Forest’s case will be heard on 15/4. If the EFC case is anything to go by any appeal is unlikely to be heard before 4/7 and a verdict rendered before 15/7 and counting. This really is outrageous.
Not liking them odds mate...

If it's not tonight, it will be middle of next week.

I don't think it's fair to announce something so big before a game on Monday
Good. If they give us 10 points back before kick off it will strip away all valuable galvanisation. If Doucs isn’t ready to start, lots of angry miscarriage of justice running about is our best bet.