2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Enormously lacking in confidence right now

Why though? He “scored” in his last game, so I’ve been told on here. I was told he just needed a goal to get his confidence back, and people on here awarded him the goal against Spurs, so why is he still low on confidence?

Maybe it’s not confidence. Maybe he’s just crap.

Why though? He “scored” in his last game, so I’ve been told on here. I was told he just needed a goal to get his confidence back, and people on here awarded him the goal against Spurs, so why is he still low on confidence?

Maybe it’s not confidence. Maybe he’s just crap.
There’s no maybe about it

DCL fanboys desperately trying to shift focus from DCL being cr*p over on our wingers.
Fact is our wingers almost never recieves the ball in favourable positions where they can do damage. Watch yesterdays match and notice how many counterattacks break down because DCL cant hold the ball or plays the wrong pass at the wrong time.
We attack as a unit and the CF is a big part of what a team can carve out. Zero corners achieved is just as much on DCL as on our wingers.

He doesn’t exactly create chances for himself or others does he? Had a great chance to play McNeil in but decided he suddenly had the technical ability to lob one of the worlds top keepers when 3 yards off his line.

Oops thought this was the DCL thread.

He just has no confidence!!

*tries to chip Ederson from 30 yards*

Oh. Never mind.

Love to know who what crap striker it was that first used that low on confidence excuse , probably the first thing that came into his head and it’s spread like wildfire

Whether he is crap, lacking in confidence, out of form or whatever there isn’t an obvious solution. Use Beto, Chermiti or whoever and I would imagine nothing would change

27 next month. Jeez. Aint got much choice atm, with Beto being just as inconsistent, so lets just hope he (they) improve drastically. Should never have been put in this position, that Dom became our main striker.

We will have a good striker soon though… when Lukaku is 40 :D