6 + 2 Point Deductions

But it's not wrong.

We're in breach again for the 'rolling period' because they changed the rules half way through it.

I'm not excusing the shambolic performance of those in charge for sailing so close to the wind, but your argument is incorrect at best, idiotic at worst.

Hope you had a good sleep.
Geez, absolutely it's a rolling period and not the same It's really that simple. Of course it's outrageous but it's reality, The rolling periods are not the same.

They haven't go over by 65 millions...it is rumoured to be lower than our breach.
Somehow doubt they are not over our amount. everything via rumours has always put them miles over what we went, but anyway thats for april. i would be very surprised if they had a lower amount over than what we did.

Somehow doubt they are not over our amount. everything via rumours has always put them miles over what we went, but anyway thats for april. i would be very surprised if they had a lower amount over than what we did.

Yeah I don’t know what crevice he’s pulled that from. Forest fans on their forums at expecting a bigger deduction than what we got for the first breach, which was undoubtedly bigger than our “second breach”

They haven't go over by 65 millions...it is rumoured to be lower than our breach.
Can't see it being lower,
the Johnson different between what the eventually got for him they are basing there appeal on is near the same as what we breached for.they have brought 30 odd players and there attendance figures can't generate enough to cover those.

For some reason I can't get my head around we have an amount of posters who are willing to accept these ridiculous penalties for us. They are happy to take a 6 point deduction, wallow in the possible worst case scenarios, and like to paint the worst possible picture while making the case for other clubs to be less severely reprimanded.
It's disgusting.

For some reason I can't get my head around we have an amount of posters who are willing to accept these ridiculous penalties for us. They are happy to take a 6 point deduction, wallow in the possible worst case scenarios, and like to paint the worst possible picture while making the case for other clubs to be less severely reprimanded.
It's disgusting.

It genuinely angers me. There’s a good portion of our fanbase that I’m convinced find some sort of weird comfort in misery, like if something good was to happen to us then it would unsettle them a bit as it’s not what they’re used to. They’d find a way to turn that into a negative because that’s their comfort blanket, that’s what’s normal, we don’t like change over here. The unknown scares them more.

It's disgusting.
I haven't seen a single poster who is happy for us to take a 6 point deduction. Some have commented on the fact that it may happen and seems a real possibility. It's disgraceful if it happens but it's a possibility.

It genuinely angers me. There’s a good portion of our fanbase that I’m convinced find some sort of weird comfort in misery, like if something good was to happen to us then it would unsettle them a bit as it’s not what they’re used to. They’d find a way to turn that into a negative because that’s their comfort blanket, that’s what’s normal, we don’t like change over here. The unknown scares them more.

In fairness, you are describing most 100+ year organisations here and most modern workplaces so shouldnt really come as a surprise, but couldn't agree more 🤣

Again it goes back to the point that it's ridiculous to have an accounting period that isn't after transfer season.
Clubs should be judged after they've had chance to sell players at a fair price and when they can be judged by their own spending on players.
My understanding was that Forest missed out on ffp by selling Johnson too late?

Again it goes back to the point that it's ridiculous to have an accounting period that isn't after transfer season.
Clubs should be judged after they've had chance to sell players at a fair price and when they can be judged by their own spending on players.
My understanding was that Forest missed out on ffp by selling Johnson too late?
yes and we had to sell Richarlison early (and for circa £20m less than we wanted that would have meant no breach)