Tim Cahill

Could bear with the cringey self promotion on twitter, the qatar stuff last year was too much for me. Painful to see as he was a big reason I fell for everton in the first place
What would you do if he brought a Qatari owner to Everton?
Financial stability over Moshiri or 777.
Would you walk away and support another team?
I wouldn't.

What would you do if he brought a Qatari owner to Everton?
Financial stability over Moshiri or 777.
Would you walk away and support another team?
I wouldn't.
Welcome our new qatari overlords of course lol.

I'd imagine we'd feel similar to newcastle fans, swapping a horrible owner for an evil but competent one. Not that Moshiri/Usmanov are angels either.

True.
Based on what?
Yeah, as he's the Qatar head of football sportswashing.
He's done them tbh, apparently has the UEFA Pro, which is the highest one you can get.
Very much so.

He'll make a great addition to the "jobs for the boys FC" roster.
Mate, if you think Tim Cahill wouldn’t make a positive contribution to Everton FC you need your bumps feeling.
Oh, and it’s not a roster.

One of my favourites of the modern era but there's one thing your forgetting...he had the likes of baines crossing the ball right on his nogging.
Right now, with this lot, he'd be feeding on the same scraps as our current forwards.

…..probably my favourite player of the modern era. Opposition feared him and he often scored in the big games against the best teams. Lots of our forwards are content getting their heads to the ball but Cahill had that prodigious leap and controlled his headers.

He was incredibly combative given his frame and it takes hard work to keep hitting the penalty area like he did. What a player.
A true fighter. Loved him

Also we have to remember how terrible we were before Moyes took over in 2002. Cahill was one of those signings with the quality and heart that drove us forward in those days. One of those players with a never say die attitude we'd lacked for so long and still do. Absolute hero during that period

True.
Based on what?
Yeah, as he's the Qatar head of football sportswashing.
He's done them tbh, apparently has the UEFA Pro, which is the highest one you can get.
Very much so.

He'll make a great addition to the "jobs for the boys FC" roster.
Correct. Heard that along with that agent mate rat of his was very much in Moshiri’s ear regarding who we should be signing.
Great player but is a terrible bloater looking to line his own pockets.