January transfer window 2024

so we cant buy players because that involves spending money

so what happens when the current players contracts run out and they leave?

who do we replace those players with? Phil from the lower gwladys? Steve in the Park end? Frank in the family enclosure?
I’ve heard we’re preparing a bid for Yozza from the top balcony

Not wetting the bed and I know we are skint, but we had 1 fit CM 2 days ago, no excuse for not getting a loan in.
Must admit even knowing the financial situation I'm surprised there hasn't been a loan just for a warm body. It almost feels like we're under some restriction we don't really know about.

It’s absolutely shocking that players and agents aren’t making a stink about PSR and FFP. Depressed wages and restricted movement based on artificial caps on spending…just seems like they’re taking it right in the shorts.

If that is the case and we are borrowing money to cover operating costs still then we are probably 3-6 months before we go in to administration..
Moshiri now concerned 777 will takeover will fail has now decided to take over the finances again today - the agreement was they funded us til the takeover went through which with the Prem seems unlikely as they have debts in most places ..

We need a Carlo loan ;-)
Screenshot_20240201_211654_Google.jpg

Who ???