6 + 2 Point Deductions

So not only is the ten point deduction ALSO a de facto fine (likely between 10-15m in place money even if we stay up), but having to plan for that reduced income with even more reduced spending is also to some extent functioning as a transfer embargo as we've been totally unable to get even a loan in. Why give one punishment when you can effectively give them all?

I wonder if the incredibly slow Jan window will empower Masters and be detrimental to the chances of us getting anything back.
There's got to be an element of 'there, look, we've gotten our house in order'. Rolling back any sanctions on us changes that narrative.

We are dealing with a PL board who actually sat down and created a policy for the IC(not approved by the clubs)that punishes clubs more than the PLs own sanction for clubs going into administration.
The fact that not one of those PL execs in that meeting questioned the credibility of this cack handed approach versus their own rule book sanctions suggests we are not dealing with the Brains trust…that’s before the accusations of vendettas and corruption.

The minutes of that PL meeting in August will be very interesting to see…
you `re assuming that the minutes produced are reflective of the meeting that actually took place.

You are right about accuracy and maybe I should have said “interesting” to imply a raised eyebrow at the words that will be released.

It was the PL exec board who met not the clubs and the time it takes to release the minutes will give a good indication of “post meeting revisions” taking place.

I wonder if anyone present at the meeting actually said how can we advocate punishment worse than that for entering administration as that would undermine the credibility of our existing rule book.