Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Team Prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

if we lose to these I would love to know what excuses dyche is going to come out with

we've had an extra days rest
we have the home advantage
both teams will have important players missing, son and bissouma for them and possibly doucoure, onana and coleman for us
they don't have lethal scorer harry kane anymore

can't keep playing for draws and being happy with 1 point

we haven't won a league game since 16th December 2023

if we don't get a win against either spurs or man city away it will be over 2 months since our last league win

this is poor

I don't feel very Young, in fact, this situation is aging me decades by the day. What chance a points appeal announcement at HT? Keep spirits down like...

if we lose to these I would love to know what excuses dyche is going to come out with

we've had an extra days rest
we have the home advantage
both teams will have important players missing, son and bissouma for them and possibly doucoure, onana and coleman for us
they don't have lethal scorer harry kane anymore

can't keep playing for draws and being happy with 1 point

we haven't won a league game since 16th December 2023

if we don't get a win against either spurs or man city away it will be over 2 months since our last league win

this is poor
They are better then us In almost every position would be a good reason why we could lose I'd have thought.

Don’t think Danjuma will be anywhere near the team considering he hobbled off the other day.

This will be a very hard game but they are open at the back and good going forward. Be really really tough.