Match Thread Fulham v Everton - Team prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
& WTF are Brighton doing?
Being the inconsistent small club they are.

And, actually, Fuham are similarly inconsistent and small by PL standards, but we show no signs of being able to help ourselves because the PL sure as hell won't. At this point, it's clear that there is an unspoken campaign to relegate us. VAR is taking the proverbial time and time again.

Think I’m well on the way to falling out of love with football. Just watching out of habit, no emotion, don’t think I’d care if we scored or conceded. Grim. There was a brief glimmer of hope towards the end of last year, but it’s gone again. Everton are awful on and off the pitch, the way the game is run by the Premier League is pathetic, and it only looks like it’s gonna get worse.

tropical whopper at hungry jacks? did that thing have a fried egg and a ring of pineapple on a burger pate? who dreams this stuff up.

HT 0-0. them better football, us best chances.

I know mate. You know if we have 15m it'll all end up going on him as well.

Decision making is atrocious, absolutely bottles out of anything 60/40 in his favour. Garner was at a loss when he nicked the ball and it was going to Harrison and he somehow didn't even put a foot in and Garners face said it all.
And the rest mate, seen some reports that Leeds want £20-25m which is madness for a near 28 year old with such little output.

Harrison in the hole is NOT working. I know Sean was like "yeah i need this winger to do the job of Douc and they have a lot of the same qualities" but NO THEYRE NOT THE SAME AT ALL JESUS Christ Harrison is dumb AS a brick and has the strength of wet toilet paper. Work rate or no.

Would take him off, but there are no options. Put Beto on and try two strikers again?

These can be kicked to a defeat. Keep it solid around the box just fight them all over the pitch ffs. Harrison is a fit lad but pees around gently on the ball. Just outrun and out fight them if your form is in the toilet. We are too crap to outplay anyone. Anyone not scrapping get them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.