Relegation 23/24 Thread

I will be cheering on the lads tomorrow and hoping we win.

While I appreciate the arguments around us not needing extra games... winning begets winning.

I am in awe of these players of ours. And our manager.

Most teams would have simply folded after a 10 points deduction, but we have gone from strength to strength. Even when we lose you know the lads have put in a hell of a shift.

We WILL stay up, even if we get hit with another 10 points' deduction.

UTFT

While I appreciate the arguments around us not needing extra games... winning begets winning.

Most teams would have simply folded after a 10 points deduction, but we have gone from strength to strength. Even when we lose you know the lads have put in a hell of a shift.

UTFT
Agree with everything there except I honestly can't see us staying up having been docked 20 points

UTFT
Who do you support.

Agree with everything there except I honestly can't see us staying up having been docked 20 points
There’s no chance we stay up with another ten points off imo.

The next few months are going to be ridiculously tough . So many injuries cropping up atm - and we basically can’t win games without doucoure.

Fixtures on paper aren’t kind either. Have some winnable games but all at the back end of the season when the pressure is going to be on.

UTFT

why you watching them in training?

I suspect we go bust if we go down, mate. It will likely be more of the same, just a league below, or worse. There is a reasonable chance this, combined with our high interest loans and the ongoing travails of the 777 group, could be the end of the club as we know it.
Oh yes, we are finished if we go down.

The only thing that won't come close to being finished is the new stadium.

But if both us AND Forest get another 10 points deduction we can still survive.