2023/24 Dele

Season over.

I would give him a pre-season but I wouldn't be too bothered if we didn't.

Still plenty of footballer there but a season out is a very difficult with our finances and current squad.

I feel for him as a person (cue all the da's about his wages) but he is done at Everton

Season over.

I would give him a pre-season but I wouldn't be too bothered if we didn't.

Still plenty of footballer there but a season out is a very difficult with our finances and current squad.

I feel for him as a person (cue all the da's about his wages) but he is done at Everton

We won't. His contract will run out before we're back properly with the Euros being on.

why do i always sponsor the absolute worst people

With the state of our finances and the payments due to the Spuds, I don`t think anyone ever expected him to play for us again tbh.

One positive for him, is that hopefully he got all his traumas out into the open and he can move forward to whichever club he next plays for, with a clean slate, both mentally and physically.

Before all the angry dars get in from work and start banging on about him stealing a wage, it`s not his fault that we took him from the Spuds, it was a gamble that didn`t work out.

I wish the lad well.

With the state of our finances and the payments due to the Spuds, I don`t think anyone ever expected him to play for us again tbh.

One positive for him, is that hopefully he got all his traumas out into the open and he can move forward to whichever club he next plays for, with a clean slate, both mentally and physically.

Before all the angry dars get in from work and start banging on about him stealing a wage, it`s not his fault that we took him from the Spuds, it was a gamble that didn`t work out.

I wish the lad well.
I weirdly still think it was a good idea.

It hasn't worked out, but he did keep us up with that 2nd half display against Palace so hasn't been a total waste.