Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
voted Gomes because he scored, but didn't see any of the game :D

mad how there was no broadcast for this game anywhere, viaplay, Sports Network, ESPN+, Supersports were all obsessed with the Forest game and had it on multiple times through their channels, weird.

Just got in from the game, was going to post on my thoughts of how it went but I’ve just had a slash and my little lad has gone black. I am assuming I either have the plague or i forgot to ‘tuck in and zip up’ at half time and he developed frostbite! It was bloody baltic there tonight!

voted Gomes because he scored, but didn't see any of the game :D

mad how there was no broadcast for this game anywhere, viaplay, Sports Network, ESPN+, Supersports were all obsessed with the Forest game and had it on multiple times through their channels, weird.
The PL have erased us from existence because we have defied them. Soon we will start to fade and our reflections will no longer show in the mirror!

Just got in from the game, was going to post on my thoughts of how it went but I’ve just had a slash and my little lad has gone black. I am assuming I either have the plague or i forgot to ‘tuck in and zip up’ at half time and he developed frostbite! It was bloody baltic there tonight!
Wordsworth and Shakespeare weren't as good as this.

Shall I tell you who wins?
Clue; The Judges are utter berks again. Vault me.
I know, but they usually choose the right winner in the final. They just seem to want fill the final with a variety of styles. Mrs TT and I I'll be seen standing next to Stephen Mangan in one of the two heats filmed at Hever Castle. Probably not the one next week as that isn't the one facing the castle itself.

Be appropriate given your user name.

A poor team performance overall, sprinkled with some good individual performances. A good morale boosting victory and a good performance from Jordan Pickfords organ bank!

Status
Not open for further replies.