The Shamed; We should never forget or forgive.

To think.. not even that long ago there was talk of "How should Kenwright be immortalised at Everton... The Bill Kenwright Stand" etc etc...

I'd probably bundle Usmanov in the lost too. The fella tried countless times to gain control at Arsenal and their board kept firm on refusing.

From Interviews with Jim White, In bed with super agents and lies about the fanbase the one thing all 3/4 of these will do, is go down in history as the  WORST things to ever happen to Everton Football Club in its fantastic 146 year history.
They wanted Liverpool initially. We were their 3rd choice. They don’t and never have given a crap about us.

I dont think this kind of thing is helpful. I've noticed a few fans and podcasts over the past 24 hours start falling for the media line of "its our fault we deserve everything coming our way".

We need to be united more than ever if we're to fight the corruption. Yes the clubs been ran poorly however the club has also been arguably the biggest victim in european football of current events that are out of its control which have not been taken into account by the PL.

Building a world class stadium without help from the taxpayer during a Global Pandemic, World inflation and War in Europe resulting in the loss of our sponsors, benefactor, inflation on the steel etc and leaving our owner unable to withdraw his cash from his Russian company. Then you have the Siggurdsson situation, being given a bigger points deduction than we would have by going into administration and then being charged a second time for the same breach.

The rules/league are corrupt and inherently bias and the punishments are being made as they go a long with no framework via a kangaroo court who leak out guilty verdicts to the media before the trial has even concluded.

We need to be "the" club that fights this. The last thing we need is the fans rolling over and blaming ourselves. If we were found guilty and given a transfer enbargo or fine then fair enough, but what we're being subjected to is nothing but an agenda against the club by a league desperate to make an example out of someone to avoid independent regulation.

It stinks.
I agree we need to be united against the corruptness and bias. We (fans) and the club don’t deserve it.

But apart from Moshiri, the entire board who has overseen it have left and he is desperate to leave. They need held to account.

Even if we weren’t charged and had been compliant, that doesn’t make the overseeing of insane losses every year ok. Scraping under the limit as much as we have been is awful management of the club.

We can fight the PL and place blame on the individuals who wrecked the club at the same time. It doesn’t have to be one or the other.

To think.. not even that long ago there was talk of "How should Kenwright be immortalised at Everton... The Bill Kenwright Stand" etc
Here’s one way we could immortalize him
IMG_3298.jpeg
IMG_3298.jpeg
IMG_3297.jpeg
IMG_3297.jpeg

Oh absolutely. Hated them when they were here, always knew they were destroying the club. Recent news hasnt changed my opinion of them much because I always held them in such low regard.

The whole lot of em are culpable.

Once the dust settles they should be removed from anything to do with Everton’s glorious history.

If anyone dares name anything at the new stadium after the fat greedy self indulgent oaf they will need shooting.

Kendall, Ball, Harvey, Dixie, Golden Vision YES

Kenwright, Sharpe, Unsworth, DBB NO
Sharpe as a player was great highest goalscorer post-war for the blues - you have to blame the club 1 giving him a job for life - & "2- a directorship which he was well out of his depth - his whole career as a player should not be tarnished ....

Sharpe as a player was great highest goalscorer post-war for the blues - you have to blame the club 1 giving him a job for life - & "2- a directorship which he was well out of his depth - his whole career as a player should not be tarnished ....
Unfortunately in a lot of cases your last act is what you are remembered for.
Maybe things could have been different if he’d resigned instead of going to ground with the rest of them last January

Unfortunately in a lot of cases your last act is what you are remembered for.
Maybe things could have been different if he’d resigned instead of going to ground with the rest of them last January
He was still a great no 9 who fetched glory in the 1980s - that should never be forgotten the BK s & Mosh plus past DOF did far more harm - would you turn a top job down - he was naive, IMO - Koeman as DOF did the most damage allegedly in a spending spree on poor players he wasted millions - on players we could not recoup the money back from ....

I would like that but alas, Sharp has shown his true colours on his feelings for fans on several occasions. " One man and his dog", totally untrue like but fans believed it because he was a club legend, also he was actually laughing while he said it. Joining Kenwright like his right hand man, never once speaking out about our ownership, even during the disgraceful headlock saga. No Sharp has burnt his bridges took the money and ran, he's compliance with the shambolic running of our club has made him just as guilty as the rest.

To me this debacle falls firmly at the feet of Moshiri. My impression is that he is a micro manager who is unable to realize when he doesn't have the required level of expertise or judgement to be involved. His hands are over every single bad decision this club has made since he took over.

It was very early on in Moshiri's reign when it was obvious to some that we were on the wrong track. The transfer policy was shambolic and seemed to lack any sort of direction. When this was pointed out, people would defend him by saying "well he's a billionaire, he must understand business", not realizing that he became a billionaire by doing business with totally corrupt regimes. The only reason for his success was his ability to boot lick and stay silent - something he expected of those at Everton around him.

I'm not particularly looking forward to a future under 777 Partners either. I don't think their track record speaks of success, nor does it of high moral ground. Truly sad to see the state of the club. To me this is 100% down to Moshiri.

I would like that but alas, Sharp has shown his true colours on his feelings for fans on several occasions. " One man and his dog", totally untrue like but fans believed it because he was a club legend, also he was actually laughing while he said it. Joining Kenwright like his right hand man, never once speaking out about our ownership, even during the disgraceful headlock saga. No Sharp has burnt his bridges took the money and ran, he's compliance with the shambolic running of our club has made him just as guilty as the rest.
Maybe your view - which I respect- but as a player he was a great no 9 -I was alarmed when he was given a job for life from day one - as nowadays no one has a job for life unless you earn it , as a player he should not lose respect of his achievements as the highest goal scorer only 2nd to the greatest in Dixie Dean !

Maybe your view - which I respect- but as a player he was a great no 9 -I was alarmed when he was given a job for life from day one - as nowadays no one has a job for life unless you earn it , as a player he should not lose respect of his achievements as the highest goal scorer only 2nd to the greatest in Dixie Dean !

Fair enough mate everyone has a right of opinion, I agree he was a great player for us. But being a great player does not automatically make him or anyone else a great person. His records stand but they, in my view have been sadly tarnished.