6 + 2 Point Deductions

Shane Uncle Uzzy is still not in the frame as if we weren't in such a perilous financial position I would love nothing more than to see the club refuse to fulfil any future fixture until the seasons end.

Whilst it would seal our relegation it would make a mockery of the league and undoubtedly lead to independent regulation which would be a nice parting middle finger to Masters and his kangaroo court.
Of course you'd want this, you've wanted us to play the Championship all along.

Of course you'd want this, you've wanted us to play the Championship all along.
The Premier League watching us destroy ourselves.

laugh-smile.gif

Shane Uncle Uzzy is still not in the frame as if we weren't in such a perilous financial position I would love nothing more than to see the club refuse to fulfil any future fixture until the seasons end.

Whilst it would seal our relegation it would make a mockery of the league and undoubtedly lead to independent regulation which would be a nice parting middle finger to Masters and his kangaroo court.

away days at millwall is what YOU want

Seeing that we are as good as relegated before the season is done, what is the point of playing any more premier league games? I’ve really gone off football and this is the icing on the cake. The world is being destroyed by idiots.

Independent regulation is coming anyway, I dont see the point in shooting ourselves in the foot to make "a point".

away days at millwall is what YOU want

We're likely down anyway at this point, another 8-10 pointer likely finishes us off if we dont win some points back on the first sanction.

I would rather we take the house of cards down with us rather than be PL bootlickers.

Its corrupt to the core. Any court of appeal would destroy how the process has worked which is why they only let you go through their "independent" kangaroo court.

I think its far more complex than is being suggested. Here’s my reading of the problem

The written reasons goes into quite some detail about the capitalism of stadium costs prior to planning consent being granted in Feb 21 which as that date fell in the 20/21 accounting year costs could be capitalised for 20/21 et seq

In effect some £39.3 million had to be included in the profit and loss and couldn’t because of accounting convention be discounted when it came to the P&S (FFP ) submissions. In effect the 2017/18, 2018/ 2019 and 2019/20 numbers were impacted. This problem was identified by Everton

After much pressure from the Everton heiracy the PL based on projections agreed that for the period ending 30/6/22 it looked as if Everton would exceed the £105 million but it wouldn’t if the costs re the stadium were excluded. So in August 21 the PL Board agreed that as long any 3 year breech didn’t exceed £105 million + the uncapitalised sums then the stadium costs would be excluded.

Alas as we now know they did exceed £105 + the uncapitalised costs so that extra concession didn’t happen.

When it comes to the Interest that Everton wanted to claim but the PL disallowed then that’s a whole different debate and to be honest looking the written reasons it was basically a schoolboy error which seems to have had significant impact.
Lucky for you that Chelski don't have to worry about 'schoolboy errors'.

We're likely down anyway at this point, another 8-10 pointer likely finishes us off if we dont win some points back on the first sanction.

I would rather we take the house of cards down with us rather than be PL bootlickers.

Its corrupt to the core. Any court of appeal would destroy how the process has worked which is why they only let you go through their "independent" kangaroo court.

no you would rather have an away day

and that’s it

We dont take anything down with us, nobody would mourn us, we would just martyr ourselves for nothing.

I would rather we fought and stayed up, even if we fight and go down, anything is better than meekly giving up.

Man up bruh, Katie dont like no cucks.

Of course they didn't. Keep telling yourself that.
If they were out to screw Everton over, there'd be no value in the commission saying they didn't use the formula, then actively using the formula. They'd just use the formula. Sorry mate, it's a moronic argument.

We dont take anything down with us, nobody would mourn us, we would just martyr ourselves for nothing.

I would rather we fought and stayed up, even if we fight and go down, anything is better than meekly giving up.

Man up bruh, Katie dont like no cucks.

We dont owe the PL anything. Its clear they want us down and are doing everything to make it happen based on the evidence to hand (imo)

In our current financial position it would not be feasible however if we weren't strapped for cash I would respect Everton a great deal more in burning the place to the ground. If Sky dont want to show Burnhams interview - then let them miss out on the Merseyside Derby. Let the bookies lose a ton on betting, let the pundits and politicians question how has the "best" league in the world gotten to the point where one of its founding members is boycotting in an unprecedented manner.

At some point if football is going to be saved then someone needs to take a stand even if they take a kicking in the short term.

We dont owe the PL anything. Its clear they want us down and are doing everything to make it happen based on the evidence to hand (imo)

I would respect Everton a great deal more in burning the place to the ground. If Sky dont want to show Burnhams interview - then let them miss out on the Merseyside Derby. Let the bookies lose a ton on betting, let the pundits and politicians question how has the "best" league in the world gotten to the point where one of its founding members is boycotting in an unprecedented manner.

At some point if football is going to be saved then someone needs to take a stand even if they take a kicking in the short term.
Or we can fight them in the courts, fight for points on the pitch and stick a big massive 2 fingers up to them as we remain a Premier League team.

I prefer my way, but I admire your desire for mayhem.