6 + 2 Point Deductions

it seems to me ( us ) the prem are scapegoating us send us down

and then change it again
I don’t think they’ll change the rules back again, but that still won’t change the fact that it seems nobody else will ever be charged twice in 1 season, in the way that we have been. That alone shows how corrupt the premier league are. Hopefully the independent commissions will realise this. It sucks, but we just have to suck it up, and show the premier league the middle finger in ways they have yet to see!

Seeing the league will be finished by the time the appeals are done it does put us in the situation where the PL can see how many points we have amassed and therefore how many points would it take to drop us into the bottom three.

I cannot see how that won't be consciously or unconsciously be taken into account...whether that be 'yes we get them relegated' or 'is the offence something really that important to relegate a club over'. All penalties should be given months in advance to the season being finished (including any appeals) and if it cannot be then the penalty is carried forward to the new season.

What irks me Is the Premier League's strategy of sowing animosity towards everton from middle and lower tier Premier club supporters seems to be effective, rather than focusing on the scab sky six teams and their absurd financial advantages along with preferential treatment from the league a lot of other team supporters especially the bitter ones who are somehow resentful of everton not getting relegated like Leceister fans even though everton gained no financial advantage and didn't waste a billion in two windows like Chelsea. Just another ploy by the epl to sustain the status quo while present a scapegoat for the peasant clubs to be irate towards

It is a different PSR period.

It would be similar to saying you can't do me for speeding today because you caught me yesterday.

The idea of a rolling three-year period is that it gives a club some leeway if they have big losses in one year. If you have one year with big losses you have two years to put it right. Instead of doing that the board tried to blag it and got caught.
Problem is we were under the illusion that we were compliant and because the premier league never pulled us up on anything and said we were fine we went on thinking we were ok. Your hardly gonna radically change things if your being told everything is fine

But the EFL have this double jepody rule in place, so it's hardly looking to set a precedent...and the PL also want to change this lack of rigour in their own guidelines.
From the Reading agreement with the EFL.

Introduction
1) This is an Agreed Decision pursuant to EFL Regulation 86 and a previous Agreed Decision between
the EFL and the Club dated 16 November 2021 (the “Original Agreed Decision”).
2) The Original Agreed Decision was agreed following the Club exceeding the Upper Loss Threshold
of £39.0m in the Profit and Sustainability (“P&S”) assessment period of Season 2017/18 to Season
2020/21 by a total of £18.8m (i.e. an aggregated Adjusted Earnings Before Tax (“AEBT”) loss of
£57.8m).
3) Sanctions agreed and detailed within the Original Agreed Decision include:
a) A six-point penalty in Season 2021/22; and
b) A suspended six-point penalty to be applied if the Club:
i) fails to submit documents in accordance with Rule 2.2 of the P&S Rules;
ii) breaches the budget agreed between the EFL and the Club (the “Agreed Budget”) by
having an AEBT in its March 2023 P&S submission with losses greater than the Upper
Loss Threshold; or
iii) was found to breach the P&S Rules again before 30 June 2023.
4) The suspended penalty was stated to be in addition to any further penalties imposed in respect of
further breaches of P&S or any breaches of the Agreed Budget.

Quite clearly the EFL can and do have the right to impose further penalties for further breaches.

Problem is we were under the illusion that we were compliant and because the premier league never pulled us up on anything and said we were fine we went on thinking we were ok. Your hardly gonna radically change things if your being told everything is fine
The Premier League informed the club on the 9th of December 2022 that the PSR deductions we were looking to make were not valid and would not be allowed.

The Prem have messed this up the decision on us & Forestnotto be nade till after the season ends some clubs thinking they are safe may get relegated..
a crapstorm in the courts if that happens our appeal has not been dealt with in the first case..?
They have made things worse Forest & us plus the bottom clubs are in the limbo - a crazy scenario the prem have created... .
The outcome of the commissions will be known before the end of the season. It’s if we appeal then the appeal process decision won’t be known till after the season ends (5 days supposedly)