6 + 2 Point Deductions

A broken clock is correct twice a day. When I first heard of Paul, he came across as a knowledgable, objective poster; you could surmise he had some info.

This however was a long time ago, and since then I'd say he's been incorrect with many of the finer details or knew nothing beforehand.

A sensible person would pull away from the limelight, but that's not easy for everyone.
I remember him in the early days and he tsled sense. He then started relentlessly banging on about the state of our accounts (years ago) and he was ridiculed. He defo had genuine info on this

Fixed

The punishment we got was to try look strong against the prospect of independent regulation.

They'll put themselves in a bad predicament with us if we got a further points penalty as I dont think they'll want us to go down as if we went down and got into any financial bother the blowback on the league would be huge considering its "aim" (lol) is to prevent that.

They'll reduce our initial punishment in which this one would total the 10 already taken or thereabouts.

Whole things a farce and I'll not lose any sleep if we go down. Seen far too many fans on social media from clubs like Leicester, Burnley, Leeds, Sheff Utd etc. claim the PL is far less fun than the championship and less corrupt with the VAR / Big 6 Bias. Bring it on if worst case scenario happens.

So long as BMD is completed at some stage then who cares. This league has zero integrity and is getting worse.

So we’ve spent basically nothing for 3 years but still allegedly breached the rules. Other clubs have spent hundreds of millions but that’s sound. The entire thing is a disgrace. It’s not fit for purpose at best, and corrupt at worse.

Feels like there’s more to this than meets the eye though, they’re absolutely desperate to relegate us. My best guess is that they’re embarrassed they could never nail us for Usmanov and feel very silly and want payback.

If they hit us with more points deductions I’m genuinely done with footy because I simply can’t get behind the sport anymore.

The punishment we got was to try look strong against the prospect of independent regulation.

They'll put themselves in a bad predicament with us if we got a further points penalty as I dont think they'll want us to go down as if we went down and got into any financial bother the blowback on the league would be huge considering its "aim" (lol) is to prevent that.

They'll reduce our initial punishment in which this one would total the 10 already taken or thereabouts.

Whole things a farce and I'll not lose any sleep if we go down. Seen far too many fans on social media from clubs like Leicester, Burnley, Leeds, Sheff Utd etc. claim the PL is far less fun than the championship and less corrupt with the VAR / Big 6 Bias. Bring it on if worst case scenario happens.

So long as BMD is completed at some stage then who cares. This league has zero integrity and is getting worse.

you want your days out with your lad to preston away

that’s why your not assed

Draining.
seems to be a few people like me who are just fed up with it now , relegation was my worst fear a few years ago now i don’t even know if i’d be bothered , i mean between us not winning anythin for donkey years the favouritism towards top 6 , var , now this any fun has been well and truly sucked out of footy , we don’t even get derby wins anymore