6 + 2 Point Deductions

It occurs to me that it’s now six clubs (potentially) that we might have to pay compo to.
I mean, that might be an existential threat to our future, much more so than the league punishment

No, essentially we'd get the ten given back, then the ten taken away again this season for the second breach.
They’ll give us the 10points back on a a suspension then dish it back the next day with another breach. Madness how this happens when the season has started. No one knows where they actually stand I the league. PL is a farce.

But he said for years we were going to fall
foul if the financial rules, we all laughed, he was right though
A broken clock is correct twice a day. When I first heard of Paul, he came across as a knowledgable, objective poster; you could surmise he had some info.

This however was a long time ago, and since then I'd say he's been incorrect with many of the finer details or knew nothing beforehand.

A sensible person would pull away from the limelight, but that's not easy for everyone.

It occurs to me that it’s now six clubs (potentially) that we might have to pay compo to.
I mean, that might be an existential threat to our future, much more so than the league punishment
It doesn't make sense to claim we have gained a sporting advantage considering how little we spent on players in recent years

I find the whole compensation argument absurd

Does this now mean we can claim against Forest? It baffles me entirely.