Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow against Villa is the one year anniversary of the club lying about the CEO being assaulted. No mention of it from Tony Bellew during his sickening football focus interview.

He belittles the club that fella, lauding relegation battles. Makes me sick and even worse other fans who think like him too.

i bet he’s not getting free tickets now

buy them!

Tomorrow against Villa is the one year anniversary of the club lying about the CEO being assaulted. No mention of it from Tony Bellew during his sickening football focus interview.

He belittles the club that fella, lauding relegation battles. Makes me sick and even worse other fans who think like him too.
Scum, him. Thankfully most Everton fans see him for what he is.

Bit harsh that !
He’s a scouser and an Evertonian
And he is actually a sound bloke for what it’s worth
Just because he sees some things differently to ourselves doesn’t warrant referring to him as ‘scum’.
(Plus I’m betting you wouldn’t say it to his face 😀)
Kenwright gave him the greatest day of gis life by allowing him to fight at Goodison. I actually respect him more for staying loyal to the man who made his dreams come true that if he hd turned gangster on him. Regardless of whether Kenwright was a sweaty gusset or not, Bellew stayed loyal. I would far rather accept that than the likes of Stubbs getting all che guevara because his supply of freebee’s was cut off. Now HE is scum. He would have stayed quiet if the handouts kept coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.