6 + 2 Point Deductions

Same people or not, it looks like they totally messed up the first attempt, lets see if they get it right the 2nd time.

I mean im just basing it off everything I have read, I have no legal experience and quite frankly I dont have a clue.
I don't know how clear that is, we all like to think complex processes are simple and can be summed up in one paragraph. Like yourself I have no clue, perhaps part of the problem is that there isn't a due process so the prem can just make it up as they go along to some extent. Is that what a kangeroo court is?

I don't know how clear that is, we all like to think complex processes are simple and can be summed up in one paragraph. Like yourself I have no clue, perhaps part of the problem is that there isn't a due process so the prem can just make it up as they go along to some extent. Is that what a kangeroo court is?
For some reason I have never really read that thing I posted above.

I take it all back, we presented a decent case, in my limited experience, which lets be frank is nada.

They dismissed all mitigation, but lets be honest, we ARE guilty of what they say.

The problem is the unprecedented and totally unjust 10 points, for what amounts to a very minor breach, given the vast mitigation.

For some reason I have never really read that thing I posted above.

I take it all back, we presented a decent case, in my limited experience, which lets be frank is nada.

They dismissed all mitigation, but lets be honest, we ARE guilty of what they say.

The problem is the unprecedented and totally unjust 10 points, for what amounts to a very minor breach, given the vast mitigation.
The Scumbag 6 wanted to break away and got a £3m fine, doing that now carries a 30 point deduction...

No penalties were in place before the PL sent us to the commission, the table I`ve seen our fans stating i.e 6 points for breach and 1 point per subsequent £5m should not be used. That was made up by the PL in August AFTER we were referred. It certainly was NOT passed by Premier League clubs so should not stand.

I think, and hopefully the PL will have to give us a minimal punishment with the league introducing a structured punishment for clubs going forward as in the case with the ESL Scumbags.

This tweets below are regarding the ESL ruling, but will no doubt impact our appeal, the Premier League have to follow FA, UEFA and FIFA rules which the ESL case states. :-

1704047162121.png

I'm not sure that's quite true. From my understanding we tried to change our explanation for our borrowings and claim interest payments on the part of the stadium spend that was funded by Moshiri at zero interest.

Maybe, but my take on it is we proffered said mitigations, with expenditures against stadium being allowed (as it was for everyone else at the time), and the PL then decided to not allow them. At that point we could only hold our hands up and say, well, in that case we've gone over the limit. ANy road, it doesn't matter. It's the draconian punishment that's the issue now. Lethal injection for a speeding offence, basically.

The 10 pt deduction worked in our favour initially as it created an "us v them" situation that drove us on. At some point that wears off and I think that's what we've seen over Christmas. I expect we'll get at least half the points back but we also need to get back to doing the basics properly. We simply weren't up for the game today.
We had 13 points from the 7 games immediately before the deduction. We've taken 12 from the 8 since so I don't buy this media-led argument.

Maybe, but my take on it is we proffered said mitigations, with expenditures against stadium being allowed (as it was for everyone else at the time), and the PL then decided to not allow them. At that point we could only hold our hands up and say, well, in that case we've gone over the limit. ANy road, it doesn't matter. It's the draconian punishment that's the issue now. Lethal injection for a speeding offence, basically.

We were 100% told that criteria that previously applied, no longer applied.