Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoazul

Poster Valuation: #1
Is now on the front page you never visit;

There’s a front page?

He’s just seized my account to write that message. This is against my human rights, he’s turned me into a zombie.

Foul language making a speedy entrance into the second sentence. Not reading that filth.

It was nice to see Evertonians enjoying themselves twice in a week wasn’t it? Nothing like our mad away fans on the piss whilst Everton get three points.
Nice preview considering you had to give Luton a pass… maybe if they’re bell ends you can write a review instead!

Dalai Lama Fume, tears Chico.

having lived in Lutons fair town for a wee while and actually a stones throw from that Plastic Pitch, seeing them try to emulate their near Cockney Counterparts was a thing of beauty. Still a bunc of No Marks and to my best man, yes and im not sorry you weird hat wearing meffs!

But anyway, on the ball as usual let battle commence, in what should be an absolute smashin in of their back doors, but you know Everton That!

filthy language tho you absolute animal, isnt this a Family Site?

Dalai Lama Fume, tears Chico.

having lived in Lutons fair town for a wee while and actually a stones throw from that Plastic Pitch, seeing them try to emulate their near Cockney Counterparts was a thing of beauty. Still a bunc of No Marks and to my best man, yes and im not sorry you weird hat wearing meffs!

But anyway, on the ball as usual let battle commence, in what should be an absolute smashin in of their back doors, but you know Everton That!

filthy language tho you absolute animal, isnt this a Family Site?
Danny said we can all swear now and it’s ok. A great moment for the forum, everyone check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.