2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just never really can undertand the hype over him, was great at the leeds game but cant really say any other. We need more options in the squad to take him in and out of the team really has to up his game

He is less wasteful with the ball and knows how to move into empty spaces.........I like him

He averages about a goal every 9 games.
29 league goals in 228 league appearances (including games in Greece, Portugal and the Portuguese B league). 38 goals in 284 games in total.
We need much better.

Off day for him, not fussed. Gives more usually and will give more in the games coming up. Stop being hasty and jumping on every single game I’d what I want people to stop doing. He has more good games than bad and I don’t care. A point away tonight is a good point for me. He did a job. Onto the next one Anthony

Attitude problem is stark.

Showed progrerssion last season, starts to adds a few goals to his game at the start of this season, attracts a bit of big club and England attention, doesn't get his big money move in time for the transfer window to close, then his performances fall off a cliff ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.