Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some interesting shouts for teams. Can’t see him either starting Dom or even less dropping Wobes tho.

Bookies have the home win odds-on. We’ll do well to get a point, it seems.

People love to forget what a good start Rafael had. Lampard ain't had a spell like it.
That's because he hasn't had a run of easy games against bottom of the league sides in a row like Benitez had. You couldn't have written an easier start if you got to pick your own fixtures and he still nearly got us relegated!!

Bit of a must not lose game this. 3 defeats on the trot and we know what tends to happen when the squads heeds drop.

Newcastle aint amazing and their two best forwards are oot injured.

A draw wouldn't be a disaster but crikey if we lose alarm bells should start ringing.

Bit of a must not lose game this. 3 defeats on the trot and we know what tends to happen when the squads heeds drop.

Newcastle aint amazing and their two best forwards are oot injured.

A draw wouldn't be a disaster but crikey if we lose alarm bells should start ringing.
I'd take a draw. They have every chance of finishing as a top half side so a point away would be credible.

It doesn't mean we can't go for more though, and show some ambition and intent in the game.

I wouldn't regard it as a shock result if we beat them, they've improved no doubt but overall still belong to that "meh" rank of teams.

I'd take a draw. They have every chance of finishing as a top half side so a point away would be credible.

It doesn't mean we can't go for more though, and show some ambition and intent in the game.

I wouldn't regard it as a shock result if we beat them, they've improved no doubt but overall still belong to that "meh" rank of teams.

Outside of the scab 6 (who are aided and abetted by FFP) there is no team who we should think are unbeatable. Leicester and WHU squad quality wise are probably best of the rest currently and neither are great this season.

Problem is the fanbase worship the current manager that much that expectations have been purposely dumbed down to the point that Newcastle are talked up as if we're travelling to the Etihad I mean come on Bruno and Trippier aside the rest of them aint any better than our lot.

Hope we nick a 2-1 but @ForeverBlue92 thinks a 1-1 draw tonight.

Outside of the scab 6 (who are aided and abetted by FFP) there is no team who we should think are unbeatable. Leicester and WHU squad quality wise are probably best of the rest currently and neither are great this season.

Problem is the fanbase worship the current manager that much that expectations have been purposely dumbed down to the point that Newcastle are talked up as if we're travelling to the Etihad I mean come on Bruno and Trippier aside the rest of them aint any better than our lot.

Hope we nick a 2-1 but @ForeverBlue92 thinks a 1-1 draw tonight.
The absolute ego on you to tag yourself in your own post

Is Gordon still suspended?

Pickford
Iwobi, Coady, Tarks, Myko
Onana, Garner, Gana
Gordon, Maupay, Gray

Iwobi to man mark St.M
Garner in the middle
bring DCL on at half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.