2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty for Frank and his coaches to work on. Was concerned with the space they got in front of our centre halves. Delighted with three points but thought we were poor out of possession.

Turning into a good start now when you consider our home games have been Chelsea Nottingham Forest Liverpool West Ham and then United up next.

That’s a nightmare run for a team that missed relegation last season and got most of their points at home.

We were far too hesitant against Forest and Villa but other than we’ve played well in every other game.

Exactly

I can name a lot of similarities.

Controlling game for 90mins
Compact and hard to beat
Hardworking
Defend from the front
Midfield doing a lot of hard work protecting the back four
Limit opponent to half chance

These things don’t come easily and can’t be taken for granted. Credit to Lampard.
Agree and for me, what I think will give Lampard the edge will be his coaching team. They all seem to have bought into the club and are well respected by the players. Ashley Cole always looks like he is kicking every ball and smiling from ahole to breakfast when we win.

See we won our first away match in ages, come onto the forum and we are complaining about the mangers subs and starting a guy in need of a confidence boost who scored

Never change GOT
I did the same, great away win, massive improvement in terms of results and team dynamic from last year. Come on here and find negative posts from some proper grim posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.