New Everton Stadium Discussion

I'm restricted because I work some Sundays. So with weather dictating when I can fly I'll do it when it suits me, safely and within the CAA regs
Be careful my son, I hear that they are beefing up the security.
God bless.

61ed8bd3d265300018044bd5.jpeg.jpg

Surely Everton can't stop you flying around the site, as opposed to over it...
Heard there's a Court room being built inside the new stadium to summon all perpetrators; Bill Kenwright hired as the judge.

Apparently Farhad was swayed by Bill's heartfelt plea for the role who claimed his white barnet being just one indication that this was to be 'his destiny'.

Allegedly it's to be named the 'Good Times' courtroom - a name given to add further insult to all convicted Evertonians.

Minimum sentences to be served of at least 25 years, thought to be inspired his successful tenure at the club.

Anyone know if you can go through different concourses for a pint? For example if you're sitting in the South Stand could you go and have a bevy with your mate in the West Stand?

On the original floor plans, it looks like you can if it's all on the same level.

I'm a big fan of this as it'll definitely encourage you to go in and stay after (being able to meet your mates from different areas etc) - but I'm a bit concerned you won't be able to if you're in the upper part of the south stand as it looks like it's two different areas - this is just guesswork though so would love to put it to Chong etc.

According to this image fans will also be able to congregate on the roof of the concourse which is what I though would be a good idea is this still the case then?
Pretty sure that’s from an earlier design. That bar has a roof and will be enclosed and you won’t be able to go above it, that is just going to be a void

This is a photo from Dan Meis in that bar area and you can see the roof. In fairness it would have been mad to have an open top bar in our climate and on the Mersey. Would not have been a pleasant experience for most of the season

1663885939733.png

Pretty sure that’s from an earlier design. That bar has a roof and will be enclosed and you won’t be able to go above it, that is just going to be a void

This is a photo from Dan Meis in that bar area and you can see the roof. In fairness it would have been mad to have an open top bar in our climate and on the Mersey. Would not have been a pleasant experience for most of the season

View attachment 184859
I like the low roof in this section, will create a great atmosphere pre and post games.