2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure the point you are trying to make here .
If players didn't want to play internationals they wouldn't make themselves available.
You know the point trying to be made but are being deliberately obtuse. Honestly the overly positive virtue signalling is the worst. Hope you’re happy when it’s ‘good news’ and he’s ‘only’ out for something like 2 months - all so Scotland an Ukraine could play a game with as much significance as the ones in Stanley Park

It literally always happens to our players. Stupid irrelevant friendlies on pure for UEFA to squeeze some extra money. Oh but the insurance will pay his wages sound, this has knocked me sick this
That’s all it is greed from uefa not from fans or players wanting to see or play more football just money. I’ve never got excited over an international football match not even England in the finals does anyone genuinely love international football?

That’s all it is greed from uefa not from fans or players wanting to see or play more football just money. I’ve never got excited over an international football match not even England in the finals does anyone genuinely love international football?
Quite a few of the happy clappers on here, apparently

Yes. Particularly England in the finals. And specifically England's last match in the finals every two years.

Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.