2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to be very pragmatic at Arsenal. Sit deep and try and exploit their really high line. They were playing offside almost on half way at times yesterday.

We could easily lose because they are a good side, but it's not a total write off either.
counter seems the way to go, the way Arsenal CBs get so open,
but maybe counter to the way Frank's trying to get them to play
they move pretty solidly as a team going forward too, against RS, a team meant to be good at getting in behind

I want them out the squad completely. I want no trace of that culture left here, no stink of their utter lethargy. They’ve blighted season after season with their sloppiness, the way they just fold as soon as anything goes against them, their lack of pace or technique, their complete indifference to utter humiliations.

Lampard is building a new culture here based on players taking responsibility, leadership, pace power and technique, and players who want to be here and believe they can win.

I’ve got no time for these same old clowns to undermine it with their constant stupidity.
Where do you see Coleman in the team? Does Frank still play him?

I CBA going through the last couple hundred pages, just one thing about Frank that needs to change. He REALLY needs to start making changes. The players aren't going to do 90minutes every single match without picking up some injuries. I get it, our depth is pretty poor. But Onana really should have come off for Allan with that challenge, especially when he went down again. If he can get Tom Davies to a poor PL level midfielder, he can get others on the pitch as well.

Feel like I can't even figure out what point I'm trying to make here, apologies if it just sounds like ramblings of a madman.
I get where you’re coming from but I think the magic he’s worked on Iwobi and to a lesser extent Davies (promising last couple games I thought) is great but he clearly felt the rest of the squad was beyond help, hence sending Dele and Gomes on loan rather than using them.

I think either he sees Allan as past it or he’s just not up to full fitness yet. I think if Onana can run off an impact knock rather than Allan have to come on not 100% without having had game time in the last 20 of a frantic Merseyside derby then I think Onana has to play on!

I’m really happy to see Garner added to the squad and hopefully Doucoure back soon. That means we can start a game with Gana, Onana and Iwobi and have Davies, Doucoure, Garner and Allan all ready to come in if they’re fit - enormous depth and so much more fight and power given we saw a midfield two of Gomes and Sigurdsson not too long ago!

I think he had to play Coleman last season because we had no leadership on the pitch. Now we have Tarkowski, Coady and Onana never shuts up either! Brilliant stuff.
Coleman in and around the team being a positive influence and club captain rather than needing to be on the pitch is great.

Doesn’t get in the team and should no longer be official club captain in my humble opinion. This needs to be the start of a new era right now, and that era doesn’t include Coleman. Sorry to all the sentimentals that love him but this is Premier League football and it simply does not care about your sentiment.

First I've read that moshiri wanted to replace lampard after the crystal palace win hopefully he keeps well away from footballing decisions
"It is believed"
That's no basis to suggest he wanted to replace Lampard , particularly after the Palace game.
Pure guesswork from the writer.

Oh look its the Esk lol

Playing the ref? Naughty, naughty.

I think Lampard should get the season, he has his own squad now and isn't a slobbish koppite dinosaur. Our resident Geordie wannabe should get behind him.
Pah! One season. You have zero scruples when it comes to patience and giving an everton manager time. Then and now.

We are both consistent I suppose.

Pah! One season. You have zero scruples when it comes to patience and giving an everton manager time. Then and now.

We are both consistent I suppose.
Every club should evaluate the performance of their manager at the end of each season. If they have done well you retain them, if they have been slightly sub-par you set them clear and achievable targets and explain the consequences of not meeting them, if they have been poor you sack them and if they are Rafael Benitez you banish them to the desert, perform an exorcism on the training facilities and ground, salt the earth, pray for forgiveness and excommunicate his disciples. Pretty standard really.

Every club should evaluate the performance of their manager at the end of each season. If they have done well you retain them, if they have been slightly sub-par you set them clear and achievable targets and explain the consequences of not meeting them, if they have been poor you sack them and if they are Rafael Benitez you banish them to the desert, perform an exorcism on the training facilities and ground, salt the earth, pray for forgiveness and excommunicate his disciples. Pretty standard really.
You're littarily Emperor Commodus.

Probably change the locks on the canteen as well

Status
Not open for further replies.