Match Thread Everton v Them - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else see handball from McNeils effort near the end?
Watched it on a dodgy stream on the phone so cant jump back to check but anyone that has it live do a quick double check for me.
Milner maybe, but could be wrong
Not a mention of it, in same way as didnt hear var checking for serious foul play for van dik studding Onana ?

Yes, only on the second replay though, I thought it was a deflection at first but then defo saw a hand?

Also why did they not VAR that assault by van dojo on Onana?

He looks as if butter wouldn't melt but there's a bit of snide there as well as being a good pro. My motm

Yeah he was in snide mode today. It was great. Really impressed with the lad. He was unlucky to score.

The one mistake he did make, the team do have a responsibility to have someone on for him to play it to. He got hemmed in and closed down and no one was on other than the player who gave it to him, so he’ll launched it back to them but straight out for a corner.

If was a weird game. Pickford was out of this world saving shots, yet from goal kicks he kicked it straight off the pitch 3 times!!! Bizarre

Good performance, and it’s great to see our midfield and defence have some strength and competitiveness about it following the last couple of years where the opposition had been walking through with ease.

I thought the RS looked quite ordinary, they’re badly missing that Mane!

Status
Not open for further replies.