Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day after day some of us said we needed another forward not just one but two. Maupay is a solid player but not a prolific goal scorer we are again gambling on DCL and Gordon improving his numbers dramatically

I’ve seen them both said in here tonight. If there weren’t so many pages I’d go back and find them but I promise they’re there. Next level delusion.

To give people the benefit of the doubt, I think people are probably quite tired, emotional and likely to make reasonably extreme comments in most directions.

The midfield feels a lot better, but it's nowhere near the 2nd best. I feel like we cam be competitive with our midfield options now, which is a big step forward.

Day after day some of us said we needed another forward not just one but two. Maupay is a solid player but not a prolific goal scorer we are again gambling on Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Gordon improving his numbers dramatically

We were never signjng a prolific goalscorer this summer mate those types of players cost you £50+ millions.

DCL, Maupay & Gordon will do enough until next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.