2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
We draw or win one of them...then what?

We had our worst premier league season EVER last season, smashing all our records. Who cares about "worst start"? It's about how you finish.

But there's always gonna be the same old fans that never change even based on how rock bottom things were last season.

Lamps is staying regardless.
Don’t worry I’ll still keep the frank Lampard tattoo on my forehead when we are 20th after 38 games because blind loyalty yields success

I really liked his interview after the game, passion and belief in what he is doing.
Yeah, explained what his priority has been - to concede less goals, look more solid. We’re getting there, don’t look like we’ll collapse as soon as the game goes against us.

Liked he explained what he wants to do next to kick on. Good interview.

Game 4000 (feels like it) of Lampard reign, he still has 1 away win since he joined.
Does he not see we are overrun and the midfield 3 who have done their best are on their last legs. Absolutely ridiculous to not use a sub. His supporters will see no defeats in 3, I see no wins in 5 and threw 2 wins away
You do seem to be a glass half empty and you do seem to look beyond the inheritance of crap. He is only just starting to try and build a team on a lidl budget so patience is needed

You do seem to be a glass half empty and you do seem to look beyond the inheritance of crap. He is only just starting to try and build a team on a lidl budget so patience is needed

5 of them ( incl Patterson who never got games under prev management) are Lampards. How long is the inheritance nonsense going to be churned out in his defence

Game 4000 (feels like it) of Lampard reign, he still has 1 away win since he joined.
Does he not see we are overrun and the midfield 3 who have done their best are on their last legs. Absolutely ridiculous to not use a sub. His supporters will see no defeats in 3, I see no wins in 5 and threw 2 wins away
I see progress

A bit of steel in the side
Fighting for each other
Better organized at set pieces
Quality of the squad is improving
Half of the team have only played together 5 times
We have 3 CBs injured Mina Godfrey Holgate, Doucoure injured, No striker for 5 games

The points will start racking up soon just have to be patient
I know you dont like him but he's here for the long haul and he should be.

5 of them ( incl Patterson who never got games under prev management) are Lampards. How long is the inheritance nonsense going to be churned out in his defence
Look who signed Patterson and do not forget we haven't played a game with a proper striker unless you include Benitez signing of Rondon.
Ease up a little we are all expecting a tough season

Absolute nonsense this

Couldn't watch live today, so have no clue but, was the lack of subs some sort of statement to the board? The options off the bench weren't ...inspiring, but surely some fresh legs were warranted?

Couldn't watch live today, so have no clue but, was the lack of subs some sort of statement to the board? The options off the bench weren't ...inspiring, but surely some fresh legs were warranted?

I thought he should have made a couple of subs around the 65 minute mark. But in fact I thought we got stronger.

There's just sod all depth wise and I think he knows it.

I see progress

A bit of steel in the side
Fighting for each other
Better organized at set pieces
Quality of the squad is improving
Half of the team have only played together 5 times
We have 3 CBs injured Mina Godfrey Holgate, Doucoure injured, No striker for 5 games

The points will start racking up soon just have to be patient
I know you dont like him but he's here for the long haul and he should be.

Can't win away (or at home yet)
Conceded every game so don't get people views we have more steel
Have no control of games
Relying on a winger to score on the rare times we managed to counter effectively

Status
Not open for further replies.