Match Thread Leeds v Everton : Tuesday 30th August 2022 : KO 8pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbed by VAR again and probably our worst start to the PL ever but out of the relegation zone and Gana and hopefully others will be in the team in the next match, that is if the numpties at Everton register them in time.
That’s the fa fault not Evertons

Lampard making a point that he didn't bring on anyone. Might as well have shouted "Thelwell - get your finger out". Thought he should have brought on Allan all the same.

Relegation form. Extremely worrying with two heavy defeats to follow this. I don't care about a few individual performances, these results are horrific and we're passing up far too many simple opportunities. Confidence will be absolutely wiped out after the Arsenal game, going to be hard to get going with 3 points from 7 games. Utterly horrific going into a season and playing 5 games without a real striker in the squad, unheard of. A laughing stock of a club.
With Maupay and Gana available, we might get something from the next two matches.

And gets a fair amount of stick for his game-day management. No doubt he can assemble and drill a side. His lineup and substitution decisions can be highly questionable.
That’s my point. He wins so much and still gets slagged off for not making subs.

People crying about subs tonight when we had absolute dross on the bench. Like Allan was going to come on and change a game lol

The time wasting shows you we think a point is a good point here.

I think its the palyers being realistic that they're all on their arse and need to see it out.

Big question marks on why no subs. Even if its one of the young lads who'll come on and run up top, provide some sort of outlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.