Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

The comments from Wolves fans online about our interest in Adama, Dendoncker and Hwang are all variations on 'why do they keep trying to buy literally our worst players?'

Meanwhile, the joint second worst team in the league with us (Southampton) sound like they are going to get Gakpo according to the buzz coming out of Holland.

We'll probably keep Gordon and come out with more of that Gordon ?? and make out that it's like an amazing signing.

Adnan Januzaj
Adam Traore
Almerion
Pereria
Diaz again
Garner

Also…. I hear we’re meant to be interested in bringing Gana back from PSG…. Mums the word lid *taps nose*
:hayee:
Another terrible list, we couldn't argue with relegation if we purchased any of these. Just struggling to understand what the clubs policy is, rather a couple of top quality than 6 or 7 rank average ones. We need goals and more goals and then even more goals if we intend staying up.

Another terrible list, we couldn't argue with relegation if we purchased any of these. Just struggling to understand what the clubs policy is, rather a couple of top quality than 6 or 7 rank average ones. We need goals and more goals and then even more goals if we intend staying up.
I'd certainly agree with you on that but I think we also need to remember that last season we had to play Coleman and Iwobi as wing backs and had godfrey at LB before that. WE must have some depth as we struggle with injuries every year.... see current #9 issues.

is the right answer.

Sign defenders Moyes in linked to.

Attackers Klopp linked to.

non strikers, esp from abroad, Potter is linked to.

FIRE THE SCOUTS

I'd certainly agree with you on that but I think we also need to remember that last season we had to play Coleman and Iwobi as wing backs and had godfrey at LB before that. WE must have some depth as we struggle with injuries every year.... see current #9 issues.
Yeah but we have cover at the back, it's our non existent forward line that has me worried. That said we've already lost 5 players 4 games in.......

I’d say, rather than being legitimate targets, 90-95% of it is media guess work, rehashing of old stories and just pure speculation…..

Status
Not open for further replies.