Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s also shocking out wide according to Brighton fans hence why he’s played so little out there.
saa.jpg

Even in Doms worst seasons hes out scored Broja, so you are entitled to that opinion, but its based on very little facts.
Lies, damn lies, and statistics. They’ve had very different careers so far so it would be daft to compare stats. You can see Broja offers us more than DCL for the style we’re playing.

Lies, damn lies, and statistics. They’ve had very different careers so far so it would be daft to compare stats. You can see Broja offers us more than Dominic Calvert-Lewin for the style we’re playing.
I cant mate, I rate the boy Lewin very highly and truthfully, I havent really watched Broja, so for me, Dom plays whenever fit.

Lies, damn lies, and statistics. They’ve had very different careers so far so it would be daft to compare stats. You can see Broja offers us more than Dominic Calvert-Lewin for the style we’re playing.
the difference in the careers is one’s proven he’s a goal scorer and done so in our rubbish team, the other hasn’t proved a thing. Absolutely nothing at all to suggest broja offes us more in anyway than Calvert does.

Some proper bizarre stuff is posted on here

the difference in the careers is one’s proven he’s a goal scorer and done so in our rubbish team, the other hasn’t proved a thing. Absolutely nothing at all to suggest broja offes us more in anyway than Calvert does.

Some proper bizarre stuff is posted on here
It’s not bizarre Danny, it’s just a different opinion to yours. There’s nearly 5 years difference in age, so it’s obvious Broja isn’t going to have the same number of goals. They’re both approximately 1 in 4 though in their first team careers. If you consider like for like at the age of 20 then Broja is streets ahead.

It’s not bizarre Danny, it’s just a different opinion to yours. There’s nearly 5 years difference in age, so it’s obvious Broja isn’t going to have the same number of goals. They’re both approximately 1 in 4 though in their first team careers. If you consider like for like at the age of 20 then Broja is streets ahead.
Dom had a worse scoring record than Barn Door before Carlo got his hands on him tbf... people develop at different paces. Broja looks very good for his age

Status
Not open for further replies.