Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
???

Not a chance. Why would they let two of their young talents go for one of ours, never mind with a wedge of cash involved too.
Cannot be real. Certainly not with cash involved too. Six months ago getting even one of those in a straight swap for Gordon would’ve seemed a bit fanciful.

That said, at this stage any bid we accept pretty much has to have players involved.

I dont know really. That probably values Gordon at like 75m to Chelsea?

Gallagher I'm not sure on tbh. He was so bad last week and then got a red yesterday. Broja could be very good i think but you are mainly getting potential there.

I imagine this offer isn't in the pipeline though. This is like a nfl trade deal not a football transfer you see happen
It isn't. But it would be crazy to turn down if it was true .
Broja is potential. So is Gordon tbf
Gallagher was a very good player for Palace last season.

I think it is unlikely AG will be sold in this window.
I think Chelsea may not be terribly upset by that as they can always come back in at a later time....although by then there may be more competition if AG continues to improve.

However, I could see Chelsea loaning players to Everton and if they do well then they could form part of any future deal.

Played out of position and just a 1 game ban so would be available for the derby. i think he showed last season what an effective player he can be when played in an advanced central role in a 433, 532 or 4231 formation, and importantly gives you goals from midfield.

Can't see it happening mind. And there's absolutely no way we'd be getting £25m plus both players permanently. I'd bite you're arm off for that, as much as I don't want Gordon to go.

I would pack his bags for him if this was real. That is one hell of a (made up) deal for us.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F77950e2b-11e3-3d3a-bc35-0235cfa5e6e7.jpg
Good Times...

Status
Not open for further replies.