Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its not on our terms then we shouldn't even consider selling. We need to start standing up for ourselves and getting this situation under control.
The seller has no control when it's a massive overpay. If someone offered you twice what your house was worth and then reached a week past the contractual closing date, what are you going to do? Demand that they forfeit their earnest money? The rational response, at a minimum, is to put up with the nonsense until the earnest money no longer makes you whole on your additional financing costs that result from dragging out the process.

I find the interest in Garner from UTD a bit odd . I’ll admit I know nothing about him and a friend of mine who’s a season ticket holder in UTD is adamant that he hasn’t been given a fair chance by the new manager but does he not play in sane position as Warrington? If he is signed are we hindering the progression of Warrington or do they play in two totally separate positions

I find the interest in Garner from UTD a bit odd . I’ll admit I know nothing about him and a friend of mine who’s a season ticket holder in UTD is adamant that he hasn’t been given a fair chance by the new manager but does he not play in sane position as Warrington? If he is signed are we hindering the progression of Warrington or do they play in two totally separate positions
Warrington will be loaned out if we get players in

He's a good player plays as a DM can take set pieces, replacement for Gbamin in the squad?

Moshiri, 8th June 2022:

"Mistakes have been made and for that I want to apologise to all of you. It has not been good enough and we need to do better. You have given us incredible support that helped us over the line when we most needed it, and we must repay that support and show that lessons have been learnt."
And what happened to the statement after the final game?
"We must never let this happen again"
We have given everyone at least a 3 game start on us.

90 mins saying we’re having more talks over Guirassy…..
I read one tweet where it was suggested that his peepz were flying over to talk to ours.

This is the biggest red flag of all. Not only do we not need to convince them to sell, but they are pushing women and children out of the way to the plane to get their reps over to try to flog this fellow.

Not looking good this one. Beware the ides of March. Stick to the path advised after asking what the pentagram was about at the remote pub.

They play the same position yes, but ones had two outstanding seasons on loan for Forest and the other was on loan at Tranmere and did ok mate.

DM in this league isn't a position you can give minutes to a player to give them experience mate unless you're so dominant like City.

Warrington needs a good calibre championship loan this season

Status
Not open for further replies.