Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a midfield of…

Gana - 6
Onana - 8
Kudus as a 10?
I still think we’ll be playing a midfield 2 mate based off signing Coady specifically for that role

Think Kudus will be part of the front 3 and a squad option for multiple positions. The reason a midfield two hasn’t worked for us is because we had no midfielders with legs but now it looks like Onana does, we know Gana does, Iwobi does, Doucoure does and now this lad looks similar as cover too

I still think we’ll be playing a midfield 2 mate based off signing Coady specifically for that role

Think Kudus will be part of the front 3 and a squad option for multiple positions. The reason a midfield two hasn’t worked for us is because we had no midfielders with legs but now it looks like Onana does, we know Gana does, Iwobi does, Doucoure does and now this lad looks similar as cover too
Yeah, Kudus could play as an orthodox CAM in a 352 or where McNeil has been playing in the 343, where the idea is to be a wide playmaker rather than an outright winger.

With Kudus and Vinagre both on loan, that means no more loans slots from abroad, so forgot your Guirhassy, Ajorque, Dieng etc

Just one domestic loan available and that'll be Broja.
Is there now a limit of 2 on international loans?
That has passed me by and can’t find it as a rule anywhere online.

No idea about this Kudus. Need the holy paragons of jarg scouting @TheBigIguana @Zatara @Nymzee to lend their input.

More importantly, the great admins/mods of this fine forum have already smelled blood. Someone must be nominated to get banned in FootballInsider's place.
I'm excited about it. I've only actually seen him play maybe a time or two because of injuries. The clubs he's played at normally do an impressive job of finding talent.

Never thought i would see @[Publication is blacklisted] being first and right about something so kudos to them.

NOW SIGN AN EFFING STRIKER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD EVERTON. Jesus Wept.

animated-lol-sign-image-0031.gif

Never thought i would see @[Publication is blacklisted] being first and right about something so kudos to them.

NOW SIGN AN EFFING STRIKER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD EVERTON. Jesus Wept.

animated-lol-sign-image-0031.gif
How long did it take us to sign a backup right back, don't hold your breath, we do it the Everton way. Don't forget other clubs are jealous of how we do things..... Well according to Bill

Reactions: Lob
Is there now a limit of 2 on international loans?
That has passed me by and can’t find it as a rule anywhere online.
Everyone seems to think this but I can't see anything in the PL rules that puts a limit on international loans. All it states here is that "loans from a club in membership of another National Association do not count towards the above quotas.". Which, unless there are different international rules, suggests there isn't a limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.