Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Gabigol and is he any good?
No mate, he’d never cut it in the premier league. Been tried a couple of times in Europe but failed spectacularly. Inter Milan - 9 appearances, 1 goal. He was loaned to Benfica for the 17-18 season, played once with no goals. Went back to Santos then Flamengo and scored regularly. Would be a big swerve for me?

What's the bed wetting around this player, never seen him play and until this window never heard of him. Is he the real deal or is this another hyped up footy player because of Fifa and kids thinking they know there footy because they seen a YouTube video of him? Scoring a few goals in tin pot leagues doesn't set my pulse racing like some unless he's doing it at international level on a regular basis. Set me right if he's the real deal because I just have no excitement for him.
This summers name on the youtube scouts lips, have obviously seen him enough to know that he's our saviour.

Leon Bailey last summer wasn't it? Tearing it up at Villa now

This summers name on the youtube scouts lips, have obviously seen him enough to know that he's our saviour.

Leon Bailey last summer wasn't it? Tearing it up at Villa now
If I remember the year or 2 before was David neves, I mean we were linked to Mcneil for 2 seasons and that's gone well thus far. I just want real striker's, I hate this modern no 10 cack basically they seem like failed forwards who get stuck out wide and suddenly because they can run people rave all over them. Can't substitute for forwards with natural goalscoring instinct.

No, it's not that for me.

It looks like we are signing Gueye. So our priority after that is not (and never should have been) in midfield.
Fair enough. I wasn't having a dig at the last few Gilmour comments, more at those who didn't want Gilmour here even before Gueye was linked with us.

Folk have already made their minds up on Gilmour. He struggled as a youngster in an already struggling Norwich team = he is, and always will be, pish.

The same people who think Anthony Gordon shouldn't be sold for £75m... after he was practically discarded at Preston on loan in 20/21 season.

A pure lack of perspective on their part.

Status
Not open for further replies.