News of Ex Players

A22E9599-749F-43A1-BCB5-F7FF5E6A714C.jpeg

….apparently 40 today, what a fine player he was for us.

The young maestro gets a vital goal against his former club. First victory at QPR since February 1972 for the Tangerines so a special win.

Three ex Toffees played their parts with Connolly and Lavery seen here sharing the moment with JB. Hope we can keep the dribbling wizard beyond the end of the month. It's a 50/50 bet I would say @Joey66

We paid 4- 5 million for him five clubs were after him ......then gave himself free to Blackpool - I told you he was a talent - Everton That .....

Richarlison sitting on on the Spurs bench. I think, barring injuries, he'll spend a lot of time there this season. Not ideal for his world cup hopes but at least he'll be fresh.
He was never going to be a starter before their front 3. He'll play in the cup matches, or whenever one of those front 3 is injured. He'll be making a lot of appearances from the bench, but he's not starting many prem or champions league games this season. A strange move for him, especially if he wants to retain his status in the brazil set up.