2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez sold Digne
Lampard has no hand in selling Gordon

Yeah, 'kin right.

The lengths some people will go to in order to justify any sale.

Lampard is right in the cross hairs if Gordon is sold...make absolutley no mistake about that.

There's a lot of people already wanting to pitchfork this manager - purely and simply for the reason that they think we should chop and change on the back of a couple of defeats. They are ridiculous and a minority.

The problem for Frank though is that there are a lot more people who are willing to see him get time in the job who will be alienated by any decision to sell Gordon given we all thought the sacrifice would be Richarlison AND he himself has always underlined Gordon's role in what he wants to do here. That's what he's played to since he's been here: keeping our hime grown and developing it and buying intelligently.

If he's bought McNeil and is letting go of Gordon that *contract* is broken and he'll be deserted by the majority of fans when we go into a poor period in the season.

He's loaded the guns to be fired at him here. He has to scrap this idea. No one wants Godon sacrificed for a few million plus a dud like Gilmour...and THAT is exactly what we'll get.
Do you actually believe this ?....really ?

He's a great player with bags of potential, do I see him fulfilling it at Chelsea? Nope.

Should stay at Everton for a few more seasons, he's got time on his side, and age, but you can understand if you guys need the money £50m etc, or the player himself want's to go.

You'd think he'd be taking a closer look what happened to Barkley.

Well I'm not a professional scout or anything but I find it hard to believe we couldn't find one or two attackers in world football who wouldn't be a significant upgrade on Tony Four-Goals. Especially so if we are able to use the £50m to stretch payments over a few years, giving us more room to play with for deals.

I’m not a professional scout either but it’s questionable 50m would sort out our attacking options , quality and the depth needed to them surely?

Sure we can look loans i guess. Sigh.

Get ready for 2 weeks of ‘will they, won’t they’ on Gordon whilst nothing happens on the Striker or DM front, which were not dependent on a Gordan sale as recently as yesterday.

We were never bringing anyone else in until another major sale.

You are being introduced to that concept today.

Biggest mistake you could make this late into the window this tbh.

Lampard will be Crucified for it, and rightly so he's you're best young talent, lampard has to fight to keep him.

But If Club want money, his hands are tied, on top of that do you lot trust you're board to find the right replacement? And paying the right price.

Biggest mistake you could make this late into the window this tbh.

Lampard will be Crucified for it, and rightly so he's you're best young talent, lampard has to fight to keep him.

But If Club want money, his hands are tied, on top of that do you lot trust you're board to find the right replacement? And paying the right price.
There are two weeks left right? Why are we acting like it ends tomorrow?

He's a great player with bags of potential, do I see him fulfilling it at Chelsea? Nope.

Should stay at Everton for a few more seasons, he's got time on his side, and age, but you can understand if you guys need the money £50m etc, or the player himself want's to go.

You'd think he'd be taking a closer look what happened to Barkley.

He might turn around and say no not for me based on what you've put there. However we should give him that option if a larger bid comes in, or if Newcastle join the race where he may have a guaranteed starting place.

Status
Not open for further replies.